Dr. Vitasna is a Board Certified OB-GYN who has been practicing for more than 33 years, Since 1999, she has devoted her practice to Gynecological Surgery, especially Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery, Urogynecology and Reconstructive Vaginal Surgery. Her extraordinary competence and expertise is used on a daily basis as she provides solutions for a wide range of women’s sexual health problems and concerns.
She is constantly enlightening herself by attending seminars and specialized training courses to become acquainted with new skills, techniques and state-of-the-art technologies. This provides her with the dynamic skill-set she uses to render compassionate and effective services to women.
National and International Trainings and Seminars:
- Certificate in : 2nd International workshop : Female Urinary Stress Incontinence, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, July 25, 2019
- Invited Speaker, Faculty of Medicine Thammasat University : Gynecologic Cosmetic Surgery, Bangkok, Thailand, November 30, 2018
- Invited Speaker, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University : Role of aesthetic in Gynecology, Bangkok, Thailand, March 15, 2018
- Certificate in Master Course on Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery and Rejuvenation, Bangkok, Thailand, February 16-18, 2016
- Invited Speaker, Chiang Mai University Conference on OB & GYN : CCOG 2016, Chiang Mai, Thailand, February 3-5, 2016
- Certificate in Clinical Laser Training for Medical and Cosmetic Applications using Dual Pulsed Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser, Seoul City, Korea, May, 2014
- Invited Speaker, Gender Cosmetic Surgery Asia 2014, “Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery-Special Teaching Course”, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 25-27, 2014
- Invited Speaker, Medi-Ventures Business Summit-Corporate Development in Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery Asia 2014, “The power of establishing specialty aesthetic and cosmetic surgery business”, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 25-27, 2014
- Invited Speaker, Sexual Aesthetic and Surgery Congress Asia 2013, Safe and Effective surgical tips and techniques for Labiaplasty, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 10-13, 2013
- Certificate in Workshop Training for Laser treatment of early stages of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Vaginal Relaxation, Zagreb, Croatia, August, 2012
- Certificate in Workshop Training for Advanced Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology, Bay Medical Center, Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., January, 2012
- Certificate in participation of 6th Annual Congress on Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery (CAVS 2011), Tucson, Arizona, California, U.S.A., November, 2011
- Certificate in Workshop Laser Training for LVR ® and DLV ®, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., April, 2011
- Seminar: Prolapse Repair Workshop & Dinner Symposium, National University Hospital, Singapore, 2010
- Seminar: Urogynecology in the New Frontier: Sex and the Pregnancy, Thailand, 2010
- Certificate in The International Urogynecology Conference: Pelvic Floor Disorders, 2010
- Certificate in Hand on Pelvic Floor Surgery in soft Canavers, Thailand, 2010
- Seminar: Conservative treatment in Urogynecology, Thailand, 2010
- Certificate in Update Urogynecology Lecture and Workshop, Thailand, 2009
- Seminar: Update and Debate in Urogynecology, Thailand, 2007
Dr. Vitasna is aware of how a woman should perceive her physical disproportions that she intends to correct. Most often, these women simply want to improve the quality of their life. Dr. Vitasna has an earnest desire to improve their actual or perceived condition. They put their trust in her and it is with this purpose that Dr. Vitasna is committed with all sincerity to help. She will be happy to discuss your treatment options as well as the risks and benefits of each procedure.