About Dr. Vitasna Ketglang
Dr. Vitasna’s mission, simply put, is to understand and hear every afflicted woman’s desires and needs. In return, she is committed to providing them with options in regards to their cosmetic and/or medical sexual health conditions.
An ideal surgery plan is created after careful examination of the unique situation presented by each individual is assessed. Dr. Vitasna takes pride in the compassion she shares with each and every one of her patients. Read More>
Dr. Vitasna Ketglang’s Curriculum Vitae
• Founder of Cosmetic Gynecology Center, Yanhee International Hospital
• Former Chairman, Thai Cosmetic Gynecology Society, Thailand
Number of cases performed by Dr. Vitasna
(March 2, 1999 – August 31, 2017) as recorded in Yanhee International Hospital
Dr. Vitasna conducted a significant number of Cosmetic Gynecologic Surgery and served as the hospital’s expert on Vulvovaginal Rejuvenation. She has performed more than 11,000 Urogynecology & Cosmetic Gynecology procedures from March 2, 1999 – December 31, 2020 as recorded in Yanhee International hospital, so there is no doubt about her experience.
Dr. Vitasna’s Training and Seminars
• Certificate in Workshop Training for Laser treatment of early stages of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Vaginal Relaxation, Zagreb, Croatia, August, 2012
• Certificate in Workshop Training for Advanced Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology, Bay Medical Center, Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., January, 2012
• Certificate in participation of 6th Annual Congress on Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery (CAVS 2011), Tucson, Arizona, California, U.S.A., November, 2011
• Certificate in Workshop Laser Training for LVR ® and DLV ®, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., April, 2011
Dr. Vitasna’s interviewed
Dr. Vitasna was interviewed about Cosmetic Gynecology and Urogynecology. Kindly click on the title below to view:
• Size Matters
• Refreshing Your Beloved Area
• Repair….Return Your Virginity
• Vulvar Liposculpting…Trend or Choice?
• G-Spot Augmentation for…Desirable Sex?
If you decide to have a consultation with Dr. Vitasna, please call or email a staff to make an appointment date for the consultation or surgery.