- Founder of Cosmetic Gynecology Center, Master Work Clinic
- Former Chairman, Thai Cosmetic Gynecology Society, Thailand
- General Medical Education (1982-1988), Khon Kaen University, Thailand
- Specialist Training in Obstetrics and Gynecology (1991-1994), Chiang Mai University, Thailand
- The Royal Thai College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Thai Urogynecologists Society
- Thai Cosmetic Gynecology Society
- Associate, American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologists
- Associate, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR ®) Institute of America
Interests/Area of Expertise:
- Combined Plastic Surgical Procedures and Cosmetic Gynecological Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Vulva
- Female Stress Urinary Incontinence
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
International Trainings and Seminars:
- Certificate in : 2nd International workshop : Female Urinary Stress Incontinence, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, July 25, 2019
- Invited Speaker, Faculty of Medicine Thammasat University : Gynecologic Cosmetic Surgery, Bangkok, Thailand, November 30, 2018
- Invited Speaker, Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital Mahidol University : Role of aesthetic in Gynecology, Bangkok, Thailand, March 15, 2018
- Certificate in : Master Course on Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery and Rejuvenation, Bangkok, Thailand, February 16-18, 2016
- Invited Speaker, Chiang Mai University Conference on OB & GYN : A practical way of achieving efficiency in Cosmetic Gynecology : CCOG 2016, Chiang Mai, Thailand, February 3-5, 2016
- Certificate in : Clinical Laser Training for Medical and Cosmetic Applications using Dual Pulsed Q-Switched Nd : YAG Laser, Seoul City, Korea, May 8, 2014
- Invited Speaker, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine : Gender Cosmetic Surgery Asia 2014 : Female Genital Cosmetic Surgery-Special Teaching Course, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 25-27, 2014
- Invited Speaker, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine : Medi-Ventures Business Summit-Corporate Development in Aesthetic Cosmetic Surgery Asia 2014 : The power of establishing specialty aesthetic and cosmetic surgery business, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 25-27, 2014
- Invited Speaker, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine : Sexual Aesthetic and Surgery Congress Asia 2013 : Safe and Effective surgical tips and techniques for Labiaplasty, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore, April 10-13, 2013
- Certificate in : Workshop Training for Laser treatment of early stages of Stress Urinary Incontinence and Vaginal Relaxation, Zagreb, Croatia, August 28, 2012
- Certificate in : Workshop Training for Advanced Cosmetic-Plastic Gynecology, Bay Medical Center, Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A., January 26-29, 2012
- Certificate in participation of : 6th Annual Congress on Aesthetic Vaginal Surgery (CAVS 2011), Tucson, Arizona, California, U.S.A., November 6-7, 2011
- Certificate in : Workshop Laser Training for LVR ® and DLV ®, Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A., March 24-27, 2011
- Seminar : Prolapse Repair Workshop & Dinner Symposium, National University Hospital, Singapore, 2010
- Seminar, Urogynecology in the New Frontier : Sex and the Pregnancy, Thailand, October 21, 2010
- Certificate in, The International Urogynecology Conference : Pelvic Floor Disorders, June 23-25, 2010
- Certificate in : Hand on Pelvic Floor Surgery in Soft Canavers, Thailand, April 7-8, 2010
- Seminar : Conservative treatment in Urogynecology, Thailand, February 15, 2010
- Certificate in : Update Urogynecology Lecture and Workshop, Thailand, March 16-18, 2009
- Seminar : Update and Debate in Urogynecology, Thailand, 2007
MasterWork Clinic, Bangkok, Thailand, 2021-present
- Dr. Vitasna Ketglang has been practicing for more than 33 years. In 2021 Dr. Vitasna moved to MasterWork Clinic where she continued to established her expertise and reputation in Cosmetic Gynecology and Urogynecology. Dr. Vitasna coordinates with other Cosmetic-Plastic surgeon for patients and builds loyalty and good relationship with patients due to the high quality of medical service she provides. She also has good working rapport with her colleagues, such as the Anesthesia Providers, Recovery Room Nurses, and Medical Assistants at the Cosmetic Gynecology Center in Yanhee International Hospital.
Yanhee International Hospital, Bangkok, Thailand, 1999-2021
- Since 1999 Dr. Vitasna moved to work in Yanhee International hospital, a world-class hospital and one of Thailand’s well-known and successful hospitals. She has devoted her practice to Gynecological Surgery, especially Cosmetic Vaginal Surgery and Urogynecology. She provides interviews on the subject to various media and organizations, including the Bangkok Post — the leading English newspaper in Thailand.
- Dr. Vitasna conducted a significant number of Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeries and served as the hospital’s expert on Vaginal Rejuvenation. She has performed more than 11,000 Cosmetic Gynecology procedures from March 2nd, 1999 to December 31th, 2021 as recorded in Yanhee International hospital, so there is no doubt about her experience.
Bangkok, Thailand, 1996-1998
- In 1996 Dr. Vitasna moved to Bangkok where she continued to established her expertise and reputation in the capital city by working at several Private Hospitals. She conducted a full range of OB-GYN medical operations, prescribed treatments, and interacted closely with a diverse group of patients. She collaborated closely with other physicians on multidimensional and complex cases.
Chiang Mai, Thailand, 1994-1996
- In 1994-1996 Dr. Vitasna served as an OB-GYN specialist working in the government hospital, responsible for an economically challenged area of Chiang Mai. She worked long hours to ensure that all patients received the necessary level of medical attention and treatment appropriate to their respective conditions.
Chiang Mai, Thailand, 1991-1994
- In 1991-1994 Dr. Vitasna enrolled at Chiang Mai University and obtained a Certificate as a Specialist, in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Chiang Mai, Thailand, 1988-1991
- Dr. Vitasna began her career upon finishing her medical education at Khon Kaen University and worked for several years at a local government hospital in Chiang Mai. In that capacity, Dr. Vitasna as general physician treated a full spectrum of medical cases, including illness and major trauma, and coordinated a broad range of medical treatments, ensuring appropriate and timely treatment for each patient.