Why Should I Choose Laser?
Modern technology & scientific breakthroughs are constantly changing the world we live in. Following this pattern, the medical field also continues to develop every day. One of the newer technologies being used today is the Laser ; Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR ®) and Vaginal Rejuvenation by Incisionless Laser provide a whole new array of benefits.
- Our society has progressed by leaps and bounds. Conventional Vaginal Rejuvenation is a procedure of the past. Precision Surgical Lasers have made their debut and they happen to be the new best thing. Outdated Conventional Scalpels have been replaced by Modern Lasers as they are much more accurate, gentle, safe, and hemostatic.
- At present, it is found that a kind of Laser is modified with its wavelength and tissue-incident energy appropriately, resulting in contracted collagen surrounding the tissue in short term and also the increase in the collagen in long term. Thus, this kind of laser is applied to the increase in the collagen around vaginal tissues for more vaginal tightening.
What Are The Benefits of Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR ®)?
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (LVR ®) provides many benefits. Some of the more notable perks are precision & accuracy, less blood loss, less risk of infection, and quicker recovery time. In the end, a woman can expect to see better results all in all when opting for Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation over the traditional scalpel.
Based on the above-mentioned advantages, Cosmetic Gynecology Center of Yanhee International Hospital provides the following one-stop services.
1) Vaginal Rejuvenation by Cutting Laser (as substitute for the traditional scalpel method)
During Vaginal Rejuvenation, the Laser is used to open the vaginal mucosa, thus providing clean-cut access to the muscles and supporting tissues found in the upper and lower vaginal sectors.
- Surgical Lasers are also used to seal blood vessels in a delicate manner. A woman’s intimate tissues are then sutured closed with absorbable stitches. This process strengthens the muscles and improves their overall tone.
- The difference between the Traditional Scalpel Method and the Modern Laser Technique is quite simple: “Imagine trying to write an essay with a standard BiC ® instead of a luxury Montblanc ® pen.”
- After the surgery, a surgical wound pain may be experienced. Like the conventional method, the absorbable suture is applied, which can solve the problem of vaginal prolapse.
- Post-operative care instructions are the same as the traditional method, i.e., refraining from sexual intercourse and avoiding the risks of the surgical wound tearing, including constipation, coughing, sneezing, heavy lifting, and some types of exercise for 6 weeks.
2) Vaginal Rejuvenation by Incisionless Laser
This is a new trend of innovation to the Cosmetic Gynecology, which is initiated in Thailand by the Cosmetic Gynecology Center of Yanhee International Hospital. You will experience no pain and no bleeding, compared with the surgical or incision laser method. The post-operative care is only refraining from sexual intercourse for 2-4 weeks after the procedure.
- However, this method has a few limitations. That is, the tightening results from the peri-vaginal collagen generating which varies individually, and the method should be applied to women with mild to moderate levels of vaginal relaxation.
- Moreover, this Incisionless Laser method can be applied to Stress Urinary Incontinence. Anyway. This method is suitable for women with mild to moderate levels of the symptoms of stress incontinence or for those with some existing diseases that cannot be treated by the surgical method by TVT-O.
Dr. Vitasna Ketglang receiving her certificate from Dr. David Matlock from the
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, Beverly Hills, California
In our Center, we ensure that every woman is heard on an individual, unique basis. We will cater our services to fit your personal specifications and intimate needs. We always encourage women to be active participants in their healthcare & overall well-being. It is important you make an educated decision when it comes to your intimate concerns. Feel free to Contact Us with any questions or concerns you may have.