The Opening of the Cosmetic Gynecology Center of patRungsit Hospital

The Opening of the Cosmetic Gynecology Center of patRungsit Hospital

Cosmetic Gynecology Center I patRungsit HospitalBeauty is an individual matter. Each one has her own taste of beauty. But would you choose the one that suits the taste of your lover to create more happiness in your marriage life although you have to sacrifice with pain in return? Doing cosmetic surgery on the face, breast or hip is a normal matter in the present Thailand society and there are an increasing number of specialists. The first Cosmetic Gynecology Surgery Center of the world was established in the United States of America, according to the increasing demand on sexual confidence improvement among women.

patRungsit Hospital has opened the Cosmetic Gynecology Center (The Intimate Beauty Center)

Dr. Vitasna Ketglang, Head of Cosmetic Gynecology Center of patRungsit Hospital disclosed that the clinic is seriously preparing for the implementation of the new international policy on Trade Facilitation Support for the upcoming ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) . As part of its preparations for this, the clinic has launched the Cosmetic Gynecology Center, targeting women in both the local and international scene as its ardent consumers.  

Dr. Vitasna Ketglang said that 22 years ago, Obstetrics Gynecology Department of the hospitals in Thailand have found that most women worry and lack confidence, because they are not satisfied with their appearance. The records found that female patients have visited the doctors for consultation about their conditions such as enlarged labia minora, bulging labia majora, dark vagina, stress urinary incontinence, and relaxed vaginal canal. When physicians discovered that women were paying more attention and concern for their own sexual appearance, new treatments, techniques and methods were developed. The satisfaction and confidence that women experience after undergoing the procedures have been told from women to women.

She also said that ladies often lack confidence during the sexual activities. They are afraid to show their private parts but after the procedures, their confidence and happiness in marriage are restored. Patient statistics from different countries include: 80% Thai and the other 20% is from Australia, Hongkong, Taiwan, China, Korea and Japan.

About the Cosmetic Gynecology Surgery procedures of patRungsit Hospital

Dr. Vitasna Ketglang have done more than 11,000 Cosmetic Gynecological Surgeries using the latest and the best medical laser technology. The hospital is also one of the hospitals in Thailand that uses Laser technology in Cosmetic Gynecological surgeries. One of the important innovations presented was the latest technology, the Incisionless Laser Vagina Tightening procedure that leads to no complications or side effects.

Services provided in the Cosmetic Gynecology Center are: the Labia Minora Plasty, modifying the size and shape of the labia minora, and relieve pain caused by friction with underwear and skin-tight pants. Clitoral Hood Reduction; reduces the size of the clitoral hood and alleviate problems during sexual activities, Hymenoplasty; this treatment was developed for a woman who had her hymen torn, and Vaginal Repair Surgery; this procedure tightens prolapsed vagina caused by vaginal delivery.

The recovery period for Labia Majora Plasty, Labia Minora Plasty and Clitoral Hood Reduction is 1 month and 2 months for Vaginal Repair procedures. Then after, patients can engage in sexual intercourse.

An important problem is the shyness of the people to seek medical help and get embarrassed by the physician from being told that they are engrossed in sexual activities. However, sex is a natural matter. It is a part of a married life and if a woman does not pay sufficient attention, it may lead to unfaithfulness of the man. This is a thing that the hospital cares about, to bring happiness to lovers.

Our Cosmetic Gynecology Center (The Intimate Beauty Center) of patRungsit Hospital plays a major role in Thailand Medical Tourism development by providing services through Cosmetic Gynecology surgery. This is successful because of the excellent performance by trained and experienced specialists in doing Cosmetic Gynecology Surgery who are top rank in Asia.

Skip to toolbar