Frequently Asked Questions about G-spot Augmentation
Q: Does the G-spot Augmentation hurt?
- No, it doesn’t. You are given a local anesthesia via a tiny needle before the G- spot Augmentation thus making it painless.
Q: How long does the G-spot Augmentation take?
- The actual injection takes less than 8 seconds. The preparation for the G-spot Augmentation (consultation, consent, examination and measurements) takes about 25-30 minutes.
Q: How long does the effects of the G-spot Augmentation last?
- The effects last for about 4 months. Results are varying.
Q: Is the G-spot Augmentation safe?
- The G- spot Augmentation is safe and the risks are rare.
Q: Does the G-spot Augmentation make it easy for me to find my G-Spot?
- The G-spot Augmentation makes it easier to locate the G-Spot.
Q: Can I continue to use tampons with the G-spot Augmentation?
- There is no problem with using tampons after the G-spot Augmentation.
Q: Can the G-spot Augmentation product move out of place?
- After placement the G-spot Augmentation remains in its original position.
Q: After my first G-spot Augmentation is the next procedure quicker?
- The next procedure is quicker because all the measurements are maintained in your record and the entire process is expedited resulting in only placement of the G- spot Augmentation.
Q: Does the G-spot Augmentation help you to become in tune with your G-Spot?
- The G-spot Augmentation can help you become in tune to your G-Spot.
Q: How does the G-spot Augmentation program help me to find my G-Spot?
- In the consultative portion of the program, the physician will provide the information and assistance you with the knowledge to locate your G-Spot.
Q: Does the G-spot Augmentation heighten awareness of the G-Spot?
- The G- spot Augmentation can heighten awareness of the G-Spot (results do vary).
Q: Does the G-spot Augmentation have any hormones in it?
- The G-spot Augmentation is natural and it doesn’t contain any hormones.
Q: Does the G-spot Augmentation affect my period?
- The G-spot Augmentation should not affect the period.